A Piece of Europe – USD1,988 including airfare
Day 01 AUG 16 WED. DEPART MANILA – VIENNA
Depart Manila aboard your favorite airline, enjoy in flight amenities meals and entertainment.
Day 02 AUG 17 THU. ARRIVE VIENNA
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon or evening from your Europamundo tour leader, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Perhaps explore Vienna at your own pace.
DAY 03 AUG 18 FRI. VIENNA
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schön¬brunn Palace.
After breakfast, at around 12.00h, we start with a scenic visit around Vienna with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, we head to the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighboring streets, where you can dine at your preferred restaurant with cuisines from around the world on your own.
DAY 04 AUG 19 SAT. VIENNA – BUDAPEST
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF BUDAPEST
We depart for Hungary. Arrival in BUDAPEST. Discover the “Queen of the Danube” on a scenic tour of the city’s highlights. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopoli¬tan “Pest” on the opposite bank. There will be time at the end of the day in the lively area of VACI UTCA, where there are lots of little restaurants with food from different countries.
DAY 05 AUG 20 SUN. BUDAPEST
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS. Boat tour on the Dan¬ube River.
In the morning, we will have a boat tour along the Danube River; the views of the city and parliament are impressive. Leisure time after the tour. At the end of the afternoon, there will be time to enjoy dinner in the city and travelers can select their preferred restaurant.
DAY 06 AUG 21 MON. BUDAPEST – BRATISLAVA – PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS. To explore Bratislava. Czech landscapes.
We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube with an attractive historic centre. Free time to explore the city and have lunch. After lunch we will continue on our way to the Czech Republic. PRAGUE – At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
DAY 07 AUG 22 TUE. PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle.
Today we are visiting this capital city, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include the most outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour along Vitava River. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we will enjoy some time off in the historical city center and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world (includes Czech, Chinese, Italian).
DAY 08 AUG 23 WED. PRAGUE – LAUF – WURZBURG – FRANKFURT
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Bavarian Landscapes.
We leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ, a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. After this we will carry on to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former historic centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues towards FRANKFURT. Explore the historic centre and choose your favorite restaurant to dine in (from Indian, Oriental, Italian, International,
DAY 09 AUG 24 THU. FRANKFURT- MANILA
After breakfast, free time on your own, until transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Roundtrip Airfare via Turkish Airline
• Hotel Accommodations
• Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
• Entrances : Prague Castle
• Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Local Guide During city tour in Vienna and Prague
• LDC Motor coach services
• Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit with Personalized Luggage tags
• City Taxes
• Phil. Travel Tax : USD37.00
• Airfare taxes: TBA
• Lunch, dinners and beverages during meals
• Porterage is not included in hotels.
• Visa fees are subject to change
• P6,000 Schengen (Service fee included)
• $400 booking deposit is NON refundable.
• Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellations made 2weeks before dep.
• 50% deposit upon approval of visa
• Ticket Extension: Add’l min. $200/pax Depending on the availability of the flight.
• Single Supplements: $300.00
• MINIMUM OF 10 ADULTS TO RUN THIS TOUR
• This tour will be joined by nationalities from diff. parts of the globe.
• In the case that there are less than 15 English – speaking passengers during circuit, the tour might be Bilingual (English and Spanish).
TK 85 16 AUG MNL/IST 2145-0510 +1
TK 1883 17 AUG IST/VIE 0810-0935
TK 1594 24 AUG FRA/IST 1915-2320
TK 84 25 AUG IST/MNL 0155-1855
• Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
• 4 copies of recent passport size pictures
• Certificate of Employment with
• Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
• Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
• Income Tax Return (orig. & 2 photocopies)
• Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
• Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with spouse
• Birth Certificate
Additional if Self-Employed
• Business Registration (orig. & photocopy)
• Income Tax Return of Business
• Annual Declaration of Income