KENYA | ZAMBIA | ZIMBABWE
Valid for Travel Dates 2017:
From USD5,460 per pax
Nov 12 – Nov 2
Nov 19 – Nov 30
Nov 26 – Dec 07
Dec 03 – Dec 14
Dec 10 – Dec 21
From USD6,000 per pax
Oct 29 – Nov 09
Dec 17 – Dec 28
Dec 24 – Jan 04
TOUR ITINERARY (11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS)
DAY 0 SUN Departure Manila
DAY 1- Mon Nairobi – Lake Nakuru (B,L,D)
• Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport and welcome by the local team. Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park, which is famous for its millions of pink flamingos lining on the lake shore, arriving in the afternoon. This park is also a Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and Rothschild Giraffe. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
DAY 2- Tues Lake Nakuru – Lake Naivasha (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, drive to Lake Naivasha. Arrive in time for lunch at Naivasha
Country Club. Time at Leisure. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
Day 3- Wed Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve
via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day when luck is on your side. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 4- Thurs Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, proceed on a full day game viewing drive to search for the
myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky,
you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your
unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous “BIG 5”. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 5- Fri Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
• Enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive. Visit the Masai Village. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 6- Sat Nairobi (B,L,D)
• After breakfast drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be served. Visit the Giraffe Centre where you get the chance to feed the endangered Rothschild giraffes. Enjoy city tour in Nairobi. Dinner will be served at Carnivore Restaurant. Overnight at
Overnight at Sarova Stanley.
DAY 7- Sun Depart to Livingstone – Victoria Falls (B,L,D)
• Breakfast at the hotel. You will be transferred to the Airport for your flight from Nairobi to Livingstone 3 hrs prior to flight departure time. Arrive at Livingstone airport, transfer to pass through immigration into Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.Visit the Victoria Falls (Zambian side). Lunch at the local restaurant. Enjoy city tour at David Livingstone Museum. Dinner and overnight at Avani Sun Resort.
DAY 8- Mon Victoria Falls (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, guided tour of the Falls, Zimbabwe side. Lunch at local restaurant. Experience the Sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi river. Dinner and Overnight at Victoria Falls Hotel.
DAY 9- Tues Victoria Falls – Chobe National Park, Botswana (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, morning at leisure or optional activities. Shopping at Curio Market. Enjoy dinner at the Boma Place inclusive of African folklore. Overnight at Victoria Falls Hotel.
DAY 10- Wed Depart to Manila (B)
• After breakfast, morning at leisure or optional activities. Lunch at local
restaurant. Transfer to pass through immigration to Livingstone airport for
DAY 11- Thurs Arrive
● Roundtrip ticket with taxes from MNL-BKK-NBO-LVI-NBO-BKK-MNL
● Accommodation on full board basis
● Meet and greet services
● Transportation on private basis
● Park entrance fees and English Speaking Tour Guide
● For Kenya:
● Ground transportation in 4×4 vehicle with wifi
● Game drives on private basis
● Mineral water while on game drive only (1 litre per person/day)
● For Botswana/Zambia/Zimbabwe:
● Air conditioned coach
● Visa in Botswana/Zambia/Zimbabwe
● Excursions as per itinerary
● For Kenya, visa upon arrival at the airport with fee of USD50 for PH passport holder/ USD100 for US passport holder.
● Yellow fever vaccination
● Incidental tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff (budget approximately USD5 – USD10 per person/day)
● Supplement USD100 for Nov 06 to Dec 15 & Dec 11 to Jan 05.
● Travel Insurance
● Any item(s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porterage and laundry
● Reservation is valid for minimum 2 pax.
● Rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
● Deposit of USD600 per pax.
● Cancellation charges will be applied.
● Valid for ticketing until March 31, 2017.