Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. It encompasses savannah, lakelands, the dramatic Great Rift Valley, mountain highlands and abundant wildlife such as lions, elephants and rhinos. From Nairobi, the capital, safaris visit the Maasai Mara reserve, known for its annual wildebeest migrations, and Amboseli National Park, offering views of Tanzania’s 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Valid for Travel Dates 2017:
From USD3,460 per pax
Nov 05 – Nov 12
Nov 12 – Nov 19
Nov 19 – Nov 26
Nov 26 – Dec 03
Dec 03 – Dec 10
Dec 10 – Dec 17
From USD3,930 per 2 pax
Oct 29 – Nov 05
Dec 17 – Dec 24
Dec 24 – Dec 31
TOUR ITINERARY (7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS)
Day 0- Sun Departure Manila
DAY 1- Mon Nairobi – Lake Nakuru (B,L,D)
• Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport and welcome by the local team. Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park, which is famous for its millions of pink flamingos lining on the lake shore, arriving in the afternoon. This park is also a Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and Rothschild Giraffe. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
DAY 2- Tues Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day
when luck is on your side. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 3- Wed Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
• After breakfast, proceed on a full day game viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous “BIG 5”.Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 4- Thurs Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
• Enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive. Visit the Masai Village. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Luxury Camp.
DAY 5- Fri Nairobi (B,L,D)
• After breakfast drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be served. Visit the Giraffe Centre where you get the chance to feed the endangered Rothschild giraffes. Enjoy city tour in Nairobi. Dinner will be served at Carnivore Restaurant. Overnight at Sarova Stanley.
DAY 6- Sat Depart to Manila (B)
• Breakfast at the hotel. Time at leisure. Later transfer to JKIA for your departure flight.
DAY 7- Sun Arrive Manila
● Roundtrip ticket with taxes from MNL-BKK-NBO-BKK-MNL
● Accommodation on full board basis
● Ground transportation in 4×4 vehicle with wifi
● Transportation on private basis
● Game drives on private basis
● Meet and greet services
● Mineral water while on game drive only (1 litre per person/day)
● Park entrance fees and English Speaking Tour Guide
● Visa upon arrival at the airport with fee of USD50 for PH passport holder/ USD100 for US passport holder.
● Yellow fever vaccination
● Supplement USD100 for Nov 06 to Dec 15 & Dec 11 to Jan 05.
● Incidental tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff (budget approximately USD5 – USD10 per person/day)
● Travel Insurance
● Any item(s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porterage and laundry
● Reservation is valid for minimum 2 pax.
● Rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
● Deposit of USD300 per pax
● Cancellation charges will be applied.
● Valid for ticketing until March 31, 2017.